Friday, November 11, 2011

Procrastination

I have to be one of the biggest procrastinators, granted I work better when I have a set time to get things done, because I actually work and don't get distracted. Though it always is not my best work. I try not to procrastinate, but I had a bad experience last year when I procrastinated on a huge paper I had due in my english class. For the assignment we had to do a lot of research on the internet and then write a 7 page essay over the research that we did. I ended up waiting till about 9 at night to start the paper, thats when I realized that it would be impossible to finish the paper. I had to skip school the next day and I missed a lot of assignments and homework that was due. I ended up getting a really good grade on the paper, but it was not worth missing a day of school over. In order for me to not procrastinate anymore, I set dates for myself to have certain things done by, so that by the time it is due the whole assignment is complete. I try not to procrastinate a lot, for the most part it has been very successful and has helped me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment